Mombasa City Tour
Morning Half-Day city tour of Mombasa
Learn the history of the East African coast with the Arab and Portuguese quest for control of major trade routes on one of our Mombasa City Tours excursions.
The tour starts early in the morning to avoid the characteristic high temperatures during the day.
Suitable for all adults,children,seniors
Mombasa city tour pick up points.
Mombasa port Bamburi beach Msambweni beach Diani beach
Nyali beach Shanzu beach Tiwi beach Galu beach
- Old town Mombasa with Swahili and Arab culture
- Fort Jesus Museum… a history of the East Africa Coast
- City food and spice market – a glimpse into the lives of the local people
- Elephant tusks – the gateway to Mombasa
- Likoni Channel – Port entry into Kenya
- Akamba wood carving factory – local talents in arts
- Shopping, people and culture
Return to your hotel in time for lunch.
|Transport in a tour designed mini- bus with pop-up roofs|
|An experienced guide to narrate and answer questions on all aspect of the tour|
|Entry fees to the Fort Jesus and Old Port|