1 Day Lake Nakuru Road Safari
1 Day Lake Nakuru National Park Nairobi Road Safaris
On day 1 of Lake Nakuru Road Safari, pick up will be from your Nairobi hotel in the morning at around 0630 HRS. Departure will be through The Great East African Rift Valley arriving around 0830HRS. Lunch will be at Sarova Lion Hill.
- Flamingo (Greater and Lesser) and other water birds including a variety of terrestrial birds numbering about 450 species in total.
- Mammals: 56 different species including white rhinos,waterbuck etc.
- View-points: Lion hill, Baboon cliff and Out of Africa
- Hills: Enasoit, Honeymoon, Lion hill ridge etc
- Waterfalls: Makalia.
- Unique vegetation: About 550 different plant species including the unique and biggest euphorbia forest in Africa, Picturesque landscape and yellow acacia woodlands.
- Participate in the cycle with rhino event every September yearly